Kennesaw Dryer Vent cleaning

Dryer Vent Cleaning

Dryer Duct

Prevent fire Hazard

$19 Discount with Duct Cleaning

Increase Dryer life and efficiency

 

Vinings Coil Cleaning

Coil Cleaning

Clean the HVAC Coils to improve the efficiency of your system. Cleaning your coils will enhance the life of your system.

Dryer vent cleaning service in Atlanta

Dryer Vent Cleaning is Necessary!

Cleaning your lint screens is not enough. Only about 25% of lint gets trapped there while the other 75% goes into the dryer vent. The frequency of cleaning depends on several factors including length, bends (equivalent of adding 2.5-5 ft), material, and usage.  There are roughly 2900 fires per year caused by dryer vents according to the U.S Fire Administration.

Are your clothes getting HOT when drying and even damaging your clothes?

Does it take a long time to dry your clothes?

You should be able to hear air, noise, or steam venting from your outside vent

Get Your HVAC Coils Cleaned

Cleaning your coils, just like your dryer vent, will help with the efficiency of your system. There are two coils per HVAC system that should be regularly cleaned so it can operate at peak performance and add life to your system. The more efficient it runs the more you save.

Vinings Coil Cleaning

Next Steps...

Call Us Today to schedule an appointment 770 765 2797